Speed Analyzer gathers information about how fast a page is rendered. It's a tool that can be used to answers questions like "Why is my website slow?" or "Why is this page slow"?
- Builds a time line based on when various events in concrete5 are triggered.
- Can build a report for each concrete5 page.
- Reports are displayed as graph and in a table.
- Help section explain what all the events do or how the data can be interpreted.
- Developers will quickly get an idea where a bottleneck might be.
- Non-developers could use a screenshot of a report to ask others for help.
- PHP 5.6 and up
- concrete5 8.0 and up
Buy Speed Analyzer